Title: Corporate Recruiter
Location: Washington, D.C. area
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575986
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking a Corporate Recruiter for a client of ours in the DC area. This is a Contract to Hire position. The recruiter will be responsible for performing full life-cycle recruitment to include but not limited to writing job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing (phone and in-person), analyzing salary data to determine salaries, and making offers.
- Ownership of entire talent acquisition function; plan, develop, implement, and execute effective and innovative strategic talent acquisition tactics and initiatives to meet business needs.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement recruitment best practices, processes, and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage candidates throughout the selection process, effectively communicating and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Continue to manage the pipeline of passive and future candidates
- Create and foster positive relationships throughout the organization and serve as a business partner with managers to understand current and future workforce needs, develop effective recruitment strategies, and provide guidance on candidate selection
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of four years of full life cycle recruiting experience, including conducting phone and in-person interviews
- Must have experience recruiting within the media, public affairs, or digital strategy space
- Experience using a variety of sourcing and networking techniques
- Very strong communication skills (verbal, written) required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within a government contracting environment preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.