Title: Corporate Recruiter
Location: Houston, Texas
Employment Type: Contract
Lucas Group Job ID: 1570421
Travel: Up to 25%
A tax consulting firm in the Houston area is in need of a Corporate Recruiter. Candidates will work with key hiring executives and decision makers to bring high performing talent to the organization.
- Develop and implement strategic recruiting initiatives to prospective talent pools
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting (Source, Interview, Interview Schedules, Negotiate, Close) Establish relationships and partner with hiring manager
- Create and implement employment marketing and branding strategies through social media and networks to attract passive talent
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Keep hiring managers apprised of requisition and candidate status
- Keep ATS up-to-date and current
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources or related business degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience recruiting executive levels as well as other exempt and non-exempt positions
- 3+ years’ experience in staffing agency or corporate recruiting role with full life cycle recruiting responsibility for executive/management level positions as well as exempt and non-exempt positions; Clerical/Administrative, Accounting, IT, Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Customer Service, etc.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Effective interviewing skills to facilitate selection process
- Able to follow process and communicate the process to hiring managers
- Proven ability in direct sourcing, networking and prospecting potential candidates to build pipelines
- Affective negotiating and closing compensation/offer terms
- Exhibit strong organization and follow through skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as interpersonal skills
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.