Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Corporate Real Estate Paralegal
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Review surveys, plats, legal descriptions for accuracy and chain of title noting defects, encumbrances, liens, easements, breaks in the chain, etc.
- Obtains, reviews and charts lien searches and fixture filings, as well as prepare and file UCC financing statements and UCC abstracts/charts.
- Daily transaction and database management.
- Review, draft, and prepare legal documents, conducting due diligence and research.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work well under pressure and with interruptions; handling high-pressure situations in a courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communications in person, e-mail, and telephone; providing information with courtesy and tact.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: College degree, paralegal certificate from an ABA accredited program, or comparable work experience, preferably in a law firm setting
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years real estate paralegal experience required
Title: Corporate Real Estate Paralegal
Location: Dallas, Texas
Client Industry: Legal
Lucas Group ID: