Corporate Securities Paralegal (DC)- Global Law Firm
*Open to candidates in the greater NYC, Boston or DC areas.
- Manage private/public company financing's and mergers
- Coordinate closings and prepare all related documents/legal opinions, preparation of corporate and securities filings/stock certificates/ledgers
- Additional tasks as assigned by attorneys
- Bachelor's degree required
- Paralegal certificate a plus
- 3+ years of experience as Corporate Paralegal
- Experience using Carta or any other similar Web based equity tracking system.
- Must have top-notch communication skills, be detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple priorities, ability to manage relationships with personnel and handle confidential information.
- Occasional overtime will be required (sometimes on short notice)
Up to 80 k and comprehensive benefits
For immediate and confidential consideration, send your resume to email@example.com!