Lucas Group is actively interviewing for a Corporate Insurance Risk SME for a consulting assignment with our oil & gas client located in the Galleria. Client is seeking high level consultant that is knowledgeable with the following:
- Knowledge of daily responsibilities of a Corporate Insurance Risk group to analyze and make recommendations for process improvements
- Ability to manage claims notifications and the ability to answer questions about their coverage from operations
- Policy and Risk Analysis—offer suggestions regarding managing risk strategy
- Claims Administration—offer suggestions with process improvements for managing incident reporting and claims
- Internal Controls Compliance- insurance knowledge of regulatory policies and standards
- Operations- Assist with developing emergency planning and response for business units
- Ability and knowledge to monitor outstanding insurance reimbursements and assisting with reporting claims and organizing documentation.
What is the ideal background of this person on paper? (Looking at a resume - experience, education, etc.)
- Corporate Insurance related experience (preferably from Oil & Gas)
- Ability to hit the ground running and knowledgeable to offer process improvements and recommendations
- 10+ years related risk management experience, preferably with an oil and gas-related organization.
Certificates & Licenses: - not mandatory
- Associates in Risk Management (ARM) preferred
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) preferred