Our client, a $50M, PE Healthcare organization is looking for a Corporate Development / M&A Associate. This is a hybrid WFH role in Sandy Springs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage financial due diligence and support the executive team during the deal structuring/negotiations for add-on affiliations; work with legal counsel as required; interact with lenders as required
- Support the execution of the platforms’ add-on affiliation transactions
- Lead and perform deal-related analysis, including financial modeling and due diligence review
- Participate in tracking a robust pipeline of affiliation targets and manage outreach efforts.
- Engage with target practice management to develop and implement post-closing integration plans
- Work closely with the executive management team to assist in the development of presentation materials for quarterly meetings with the platforms’ Board of Directors
- Generate scorecards evaluating add-on opportunities and summarize the information to the executive team
- Provide leadership toward additional value-added activities and support operational and departmental excellence
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Finance or another business-related degree
- Work experience and academic coursework should provide a strong background in finance and accounting, valuation, and business strategy
Comp range: $90,000 - $110,000 salary plus deal bonuses and annual bonus.