Our client, a self-managed healthcare real estate company, focusing on the acquisition, development, ownership, and management of healthcare properties, is immediately seeking Corporate Counsel to provide support to VP and General Counsel with duties related to real estate, leasing, asset management, corporate finance, corporate governance, and general corporate matters.
This position offers professional growth opportunity and candidates with strong self-confidence and client relationship management will excel. Minimum 5 years of experience as a corporate transactional attorney with a strong background in commercial real estate and leasing matters preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review, negotiate and draft real estate transaction agreements, including leasing related documents, and manage real estate due diligence
- Review and advise on issues identified by facilities management partners and asset managers
- Coordinate training/education for asset managers and facility management partners
- Review, negotiate and draft corporate finance transaction agreements and documents
- Corporate governance responsibilities include reviewing and drafting of Company SEC filings and preparing for annual shareholder meetings
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to email@example.com.