Lucas Group has been retained by our long-time client for their Corporate Controller opportunity in Columbus. This will be an impact role working as the CFO's right hand to bring the company to the next level and create synergies across the organization.
As the Corporate Controller, you will provide financial leadership and standardization to the on-site teams; manage the financial process and consolidations; prepare internal and external reporting; and identify process improvements and implement company-wide.
This is a high visibility opportunity that will give you a seat at the Leadership table, have your voice heard, and be able to make an impact. The CFO wants a motivated business partner he can groom for the next step.
Compensation Target up to $180K with bonus potential and solid benefits!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead Corporate Accounting functions across multiple locations and divisions
- Oversight of local Accounting team
- Provide guidance to on-site Finance teams
- Oversee internal and external reporting
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Assist with External Audits
- Special Projects and Strategic Initiatives
- CPA or CMA (preferred)
- Targeting 10 years of Accounting experience that includes working at the Corporate level of an organization
- Prior Public Accounting experience (preferred)
- OPEN to someone right out of public with 5+ years of experience
- Multi-Location experience
Lucas Group ID: 1590815