Our Northside client has reached out and asked us to assist them with their search for a Corporate Controller. Our client is growing and looking for someone to grow with them. Excellent exposure to the executive management team, owners, and operations. This role will be very hands on and must be a problem solver.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reports directly to the CFO and also works directly with the operations controllers and managers Supervises a team of five at the corporate HQ. Coordinates with all of these people to achieve Accounting/Finance Department key objectives. Will be responsible for consolidations, reporting, budgeting and analysis, research, systems implementations/improvements, and controls.
- 15+ years of related experience: public accounting and CPA a plus
- Must have a high sense of energy and be hands on when needed
- Accounting degree; MA or MBA a plus
- Financial Statements, Reporting and Consolidations
- Multiple locations to include international
- IFRS, GAAP, and FX
Job ID: 1579532