Lucas Group has partnered with a growth-stage SaaS organization to identify a Controller. This company is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who can help the company level up their accounting function to support their continued growth.
- Company is experiencing substantial year over year revenue growth and is expected to grow 50% or more each year for the next three year. They are a pioneer in their industry and have been quite successful with winning business.
- Opportunity to work 100% remote
- Highly visible role with an opportunity to make a large impact on the organization through your efforts
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire accounting function including oversight revenue recognition, ME close and financial reporting
- Review, strength and establish internal controls, policies and procedures
- Oversee annual audit
- Assist in selection and implementation of new accounting system
- Strong experience in SaaS organizations
- Ability and desire to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Extensive experience in process improvements
- Exceptionally knowledgeable in US GAAP
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Accounting or Finance Degree. Masters is preferred.
- Work Experience: minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Accounting leadership role and background in public accounting (Big 4 audit preferred)
Client Industry: Software/Technology
Client Job ID: 1582782