Our client, a $150M PE owned professional support services company, is looking for a Corporate Controller. The Corporate Controller leads the accounting operation, internal controls and processes, as well as the accounting systems development across the company to meet internal and external financial reporting and audit requirements and ensure that all accounting activities are in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversees the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports.
- Oversees the activities of the disbursement and AR departments.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company’s value.
- Hires, on-boards, trains, and manages the performance of all accounting staff.
- Assists in the accurate and timely preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and trends.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Leads the coordination of the quarterly and annual audits; acts as liaison with independent audit firm.
- Leads and effectively the month-end close process to ensure accurate financial statements are reported to the stockholders in a timely fashion.
- Manage company’s treasury functions to full compliance, including forecasting and optimizing cash position.
EXPERIENCE & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA Required
- Big 4 experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years as a Controller for mid-sized/large company, private equity experience is a plus
- Multi-Location / Multi-State experience required
- Microsoft Dynamics (or larger ERP system) experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in leading business process improvement and project management.
- Ability to travel up to 20%