This position will be responsible for all accounting functions, financial management, and preparation of financial statements. This position reports directly to the Regional CFO.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Develops, maintains and enhances accounting and financial policies, processes and procedures to comply with US GAAP
- Responsible for timely, accurate and efficient accounting close on a monthly basis
- Manages and conducts accounting functions on a day-to-day basis including invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, job costing, reconciliations of all accounts including bank and credit card statements, payroll, procurement, and general ledger accounting
- Responsible for local, state and federal tax compliance and reporting, including payroll and sales and use tax compliance and reporting
- Manages the annual financial audit process performed by our independent CPA firm
- Performs technical accounting issue research and resolution as necessary
- Prepares and completes the budgeting process, evaluates business unit performance against budget, and develops forecasts/reforecasts to provide an accurate projection of financial performance
- Provide current and accurate financial status reports as requested and/or required.
- Develop, monitor and evaluate internal controls procedures.
- S. degree in accounting.
- Minimum of five year's experience.
- Organized and time efficient.
- Must have great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with sales and use tax
- Construction knowledge is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be proactive, a hands-on approach required for all aspects of this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Location: Denver, CO
Client Industry: Construction
Lucas Group ID: 1583419