Lucas Group has partnered with manufacturer of components for the defense industry. Headquartered in Corvallis, OR area, they are seeking an operationally minded Controller who can drive bottom line growth. They will work closely with the General Manager, and develop, implement, document, and maintain accounting structures and systems.
- Provides general leadership and management of the day-to-day financial and accounting
- Establish processes for annual planning, and the budgeting of financial activities that support the operating plan and make recommendations when needed
- Support operating management in profit planning, budgeting, strategic planning, investment analysis, cost improvement programs, pricing, and estimating.
- Ensures the accuracy, completeness, integrity and preparation of financial statements and other financial information through required policies and procedures
- Develop and implement financial and accounting objectives, policies and procedures that support company goals
- Ensure that pricing and estimating rates are maintained current and based on the latest business outlook and ensure compliance with all Federal Acquisition Regulations related to government contracts.
- Participate in developing/ interpreting/ implementing policies/procedures for the organization. Consistently enforce all Company policies, procedures, rules. Lead Six Sigma, Kaizen and other Lean Manufacturing programs and philosophies.
- Work with senior leadership on the formulation of company-wide business strategies, objectives, and roll-out plans
- Prepare a weekly 13-week cash flow
- Oversee activities of, and maintain relationships with outside tax preparers, bankers, and insurance providers
- 7+ Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business field
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- Previous experience with Epicor highly preferred