Lucas Group has partnered with our client - a high growth FinTech company - on their search for a Controller
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- SEC filing for annual and semi-annual reports
- Managing the annual audit for two entities
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- 5 years of experience minimum in finance and controls management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting
- Work Experience: At least 6 years total (2+ years at a private company)
Location: Los Angeles
Client Industry: FinTech
Client Job ID: 1581136