Lucas Group has partnered with a chemical manufacturing Client to identify a Controller for their SE Houston office. The Controller will report to the CFO and will provide daily support to the management team consistent with the company’s performance objectives.
This highly visible position will work closely with senior-level management, thus they are seeking a Candidate with strong leadership and interpersonal skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, efficient team with exponential opportunity to make a significant impact on the organization.
• Manage all financial reporting and accounting functions
• Oversee monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes, including assessing and identifying improvement opportunities
• Utilize GAAP knowledge to research and analyze accounting matters and implement best practices
• Work closely with internal and external auditors – Will serve as main POC
• CPA required – public accounting preferred
• 7+ years Controller experience in manufacturing industry required
• US GAAP knowledge
• Advanced Excel skills
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 required
• Strong analytical and communication skills
Job ID: 1580691