The Controller will be responsible for setting up the financial structure, including the financial management activities in support of the business infrastructure, for the facility working closely with the management to ensure that all budgeting, financial reporting, AP/AR, financial compliance, etc. are put into place and assure processes run smoothly. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet, income statement, and comparative analyses and prepare commentary and supporting documentation for the Region and/or Business Unit(s).
- Ensure timely, accurate and adequate execution of financial administration processes, i.e. general ledger and reporting & analysis.
- Manage internal management information for the region.
- Manage and ensure data requests for audit purposes with external auditors.
- Managing of intercompany reconciliation process and perform final review process.
- Supports ad hoc activities and projects.
- Manage opportunities for improvements and simplifications in the reporting and accounting process.
- Drive and manage the SOX compliance for certain end-to-end processes.
- Identify, evaluate, and drive opportunities to improve financial processes, techniques, internal controls and systems in business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. CPA preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years related work experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.