Contract Analyst - Vendor Management (Contract Position in Baltimore)
Our corporate client is looking for an attorney or candidate trained in contracts and legal for a six month assignment.
- Manage the complete contract lifecycle from negotiation, initial drafting, Business, Legal and other stakeholder approval, execution, and ongoing compliance.
- Ensure all Third Party relationships are compliant with all applicable corporate, state, federal and regulatory requirements
- Strategically plan with key stakeholder(s) to determine appropriate needs for Third Party selection and sourcing. Participate in RFI and RFP evaluations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners.
- Assist Legal with review of Third Party contract templates to ensure the inclusion of required provisions.
- Perform annual contract reviews and facilitate any necessary renewals for Third Party Vendors as well as amendments or terminations as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation/approvals on file.
- Ensure agreements contain appropriate service levels, quality and security standards, performance metrics and financial penalties/incentives as required.
- Ensure corporate requirements are met by facilitating necessary documentation and reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to established policies.
- Solid understanding of the business needs and an appreciation of financial contractual implications.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and team-building skills.
- Experience managing projects.
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to contract resolution issues.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in upper level management environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- JD or Legal experience required.
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.