Lucas Group has partnered with a growing technologies company on their search for a Contracts Administrator. This role will oversee the development, revision, and management of vendor contracts. The ideal person will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will be able to work autonomously. The right candidate must have contracts administration experience and work well within a team setting. This role can sit remote. This is a contract to hire position.
- Assist Contracts team with creating, revising, and documenting contracts based on agreed upon business requirements
- Work on negotiation of contracts based on company standards
- Maintain accurate contracts database, both traditional and electronic
- Develop and manage business contract documents for company and vendors/clients
- Ensure accurate formatting, proofread and finalize contracts for execution
- Hold self to a timeline to ensure contracts are done in a timely manner
- Have familiarity with contracts management tool
- BA degree
- Experience working in a technology based company is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in contracts administration
- Excellent proofreading, writing, and editing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Adobe software
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #5 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.