Lucas Group has partnered with a prominent law firm client on a search for a Contract Transactional/CRE/Corporate Attorney for their Raleigh, NC location.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Experience in a wide range of corporate transactional matters such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance, corporate structuring, etc.
- Preparation and negotiation of agreements/contracts related to corporate matters.
- CRE - Leases for retail locations, offices, warehouses including related diligence review.
- Amendments, Subleases and assignments of leases to third parties
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Landlord/tenant/subtenant notices and disputes
Educational & Work Requirements:
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- Stellar academics
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate, corporate or transactional work in a law firm