Title: Contract Recruiter
Location: Denver, CO 80111
Duration: 3-month contract to hire
Lucas Group ID: 1567100
Lucas Group has partnered with a progressive and creative company that is looking to change their industry. This contract recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting as they help to grow a new division of the organization.
- Initiate contact with candidates with persuasiveness and maintain high touch, responsive, and lasting relationships through the recruitment lifecycle (source to close)
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Manage planning and logistics for candidate’s interview days onsite; Offer administrative support throughout the hiring process
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of talent acquisition experience in a fast paced and corporate environment
- Proven experienced interviewing, assessing and presenting candidates / managing the full recruitment cycle
- High level of expertise with MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
Compensation commensurate with experience
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.