Contract Real Estate Paralegal (Baltimore and DC Metro)
Lucas Group is seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal for contract roles in the DC Metro and Baltimore area.
- Support busy real estate practice on local and national real estate transactions
- Assist with title and survey review
- Review letters of intent, contracts and loan commitments
- Draft closing transaction agendas, organizational consents and closing documents
- Conduct due diligence task
- Examine and analyze complex title reports, zoning records and ALTA surveys
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience Paralegal certificate preferred, but not required
- Experience working for a title company a plus
- Proactive and works well independently
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and juggle competing responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solver and team player
- Proficient to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #5 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.