CONTRACT LITIGATION PARALEGAL (Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland)
Lucas Group is seeking experienced litigation paralegals to support its clients in the Washington, DC and Baltimore Metro areas on a contract basis.
- Support attorneys, case team and other paralegals on litigation matters and/or investigations
- Provide assistance in the discovery process
- Perform factual and legal research in databases such as Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and PACER
- Conduct searches on production databases for relevant documents using Relativity, IPRO and other document management software
- Organize and prepare materials for depositions, hearings, trials and arbitrations
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Trial Experience preferred
- Experience working on litigation matters or investigations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Big Law Firm experience a Plus
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top ten on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2019. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.