Contract Labor and Employment Attorney (Remote - National)
Lucas Group is recruiting Labor and Employment attorneys for contract assignment with its clients.
- Handle employment cases, including wrongful termination, discrimination, and wage and hour matters
- Handle transactional and litigation for both private and public companies
- Analyze and interpret laws and policies as it relates to labor and employment matters
- At least three years of relevant experience
- JD Degree from ABA approved law school
- Active member in good standing of a Bar
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Large firm experience a plus
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.