Contract IP Litigation Attorney (DC)
Lucas Group is seeking an experience IP Litigation Attorney for a long-term assignment with a top AmLaw 100 law firm. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related science. The successful candidate must be able to work both independently and as a team member as well as interact directly with clients on a wide variety of highly sophisticated matters.
- Handling all aspects of patent other intellectual property litigation (including fact investigation, pleadings, discovery, experts, motions, pretrial, and trial)
- Developing and maintaining strong business and client relationships
- Support IP team in the DC office but work with other offices and team as well
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE, Computer Science, Physics or other related science
- JD from accredited law school
- Prefer USPTO Bar
- AmLaw 100 experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and provide high level of client service.
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.