Lucas Group has partnered with our client, an Am Law 100 law firm, on its search for a Contract IP Attorney. There is a possibility that the job will turn into a permanent position.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: J.D., Admitted and in Good Standing with a State Bar
- Work Experience:
- USITC - Intellectual Property Infringement and Other Unfair Acts in Import Trade, Section 337 specifically
- Ideal candidate will have experience in antidumping, subsidies, Section 301, trade remedies, international trade, and customs.
- Will consider general trade background with an interest in extending that experience to IP
- Will consider Patent Litigation with some exposure to Trade Remedy
Title: Contract IP Attorney - Trade Remedy and Patent Litigation (DC)
Location: Washington DC metro area
Client Industry: Law Firm
Client Job ID: 1586291