CONRACT IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY - DC
Lucas Group’s prestigious AmLaw 100 law firm is seeking a contract immigration attorney for a several month assignment.
- Manage high volume docket of global and US Immigration cases
- Draft and prepare complex business visa and immigration positions
- Oversee paralegals
- Lisaise with local counsel as needed
- Assist with H1-B visa process
- Provide exceptional client service
- Stay current on emerging legislation and assess its impact on client’s business
- JD degree
- Licensed in DC
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018.?We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.