Contract Health Care Attorney (Remote – National)
Lucas Group is recruiting for Health Care Attorneys for contract assignment.
- Support team in advising clients regarding healthcare regulations and compliance
- Assist with interpretation and counseling on the CARES Act
- Advise on HIPAA issues particularly as it applies to telehealth services
- Provide guidance on health care related data privacy and security laws
- At least 2 years of relevant healthcare regulatory experience
- JD Degree from ABA approved law school
- Active member in good standing of a Bar
- Prior experience working with health care and life sciences companies, hospitals, health care providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- Must have knowledge of general federal and state healthcare regulations
- Strong interest and aptitude in regulatory and compliance issues
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.