Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an entry level Litigation paralegal. Our client is a top IP law firm and they are looking to speak with candidates ASAP!
This is a hybrid role located in downtown DC--vaccination is required.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist attorneys with legal research via Lexis Nexis or Westlaw (will train)
- provide assistance during discovery and trial preparation
- General administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, organizing case materials, managing files and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to or an Interest in IP law preferred
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- team player and problem solver
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Title: Entry Level Litigation Paralegal
Location: Washington, DC