Title: Corporate Recruiter
Type of Employment: Contract
Length of Contract: 3+ months
Location: Tysons, VA
Lucas Group ID: 1570831
Lucas Group is looking for a Contract Corporate Recruiter (at least 3 months) for a well-established financial firm in Tysons, Virginia. The successful candidate will be comfortable with high-volume recruiting in a professional atmosphere, incorporating innovative recruiting strategies, serve as a consult to hiring managers, and learn and understand corporate processes to ensure compliance. If you are looking for a great opportunity to jump in to fill over 200 corporate roles, this job is for you!
- Conduct innovative, full life cycle recruiting for over 200 corporate requisitions from front-line staff to senior management positions in a financial environment (the positions do not include IT or technical positions).
- Manage all applicants and requisitions in the internal ATS. Create an active pipeline for positions to expedite the recruitment processes for commonly placed positions.
- Conduct phone screenings and interviews with qualified candidates, making recommendations to hiring managers across the United States based on your findings.
- Consult with managers on hiring processes, making recommendations, and narrowing down the candidate pool to identify the successful candidate.
- Negotiate compensation, job offers, and onboarding for new employees.
- Quickly learn internal processes to support recruitment team but focus on the overall qualifications of the candidate to ensure top-notch placement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
- At least 1 years as a corporate recruiter, recruiting coordinator, or agency recruiter.
- Knowledge of general HR practices, professional guidelines, and employment laws. Must have a SHRM certification.
- Ability to build solid candidate pipelines for short- and long-term hiring needs.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS), Taleo preferred.
- Experience working with a HRIS system, PeopleSoft preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding hiring, in compliance with company policy, local and federal regulations.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.