Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a top Am Law 100 law firm, on its search for Contract Business Immigration Paralegals for its San Francisco office. Because filings must be done in the office, the team works in the office as essential workers, but may work from home some of the time. The assignment is to last through CAP season and possibly longer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Broad range of business immigration matters, including but not limited to entering and maintaining data in immigration case management system
- Assist and support team through CAP season and preparing H-1B visa petitions
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Experience:
- Proficient with H1-B business immigration (at least 1-year experience)
- Experience with CAP season and with preparing H-1B visa petitions to meet the April 1, filing deadline
- Familiarity with new electronic filing process
- Attention to detail, strong communication, and ability to work independently is critical.
- Knowledge of INSZoom is highly preferred
Title: Contract Business Immigration Paralegals
Location: San Francisco, California
Client Industry: Law Firm
Client Job ID: 1580867