Accounts Payable Manager– Temp Role (DC)
Lucas Group is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for a contract role with its Law Firm Client in Washington, DC. The qualified candidate will be assisting while a team member is on leave for approximately 4 weeks.
- Ensure timely payment of vendor invoices and expenses
- Maintain accurate and complete records
- Manage and oversee AP team
- Ensure the department operates smoothly
- Liaise between the department and the firm and external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Approximately 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience supervising/managing an AP team
- Strong computer skills, in particular, Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and committed to responsibilities
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.