* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience.
The Site Continuous Improvement leader is responsible for the deployment of continuous improvement across the Pageland SC site. The focus of tools, training, method, and process is intended to drive cultural change in the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop basic site competencies in Structured Problem Solving, Kaizen, Standard Work, and Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Deploy Lean tools to directly impact improvement at the Pageland location
- Lead the overall site CI tracking and attainment of location SQDCI objectives
- Train and mentor site personnel on continuous improvement toolset through demonstration, training classes, and structured supervision.
- Further the development of the CI culture in the organization by promoting success of the discipline and serving as an advocate for further adoption.
- Promote site personnel Green Belt journeys