* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience *
What You Will Do:
Lead a key portion of a project; apply a broad range of creative problem-solving skills, combining technical and analytical excellence. Will work directly with senior leaders to implement change across basic functions (e.g., strategy, organization, and finance).
Education and Work Requirements:
- Travel: Gone (at most) one night a week
- 4-year degree (STEM preferred) + MBA/MS (preferred)
- Heavy operations or engineering experience in the military + some engineering/operations/manufacturing experience post-military. Must be good with metrics.
- Needs to be a creative problem-solver, be positive, and work well with small teams. Great customer-facing skills and making sharp presentations in front of CEOs.
Location: Can live anywhere with easy access to an airport
Client Job ID: 1558944