* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for overall project management including site safety, production, commercial and personnel supervision.
- Responsible for project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
- Monitors/controls construction and safety, through administrative direction of onsite Superintendent, and Project Engineer to ensure the project is done safely, on schedule and within budget
- Responsible for financial aspects of the project including equipment, payroll, equipment repair and material purchase and subcontracting.
- Investigates potentially adverse situations and implements corrective measures.
- Represents company in project meetings with owners or agents
Education and Work Qualifications:
- Ability to work a 40-hour work week (M-F, 7 am - 4 pm, additional hours as needed)
- 10+ years of experience in construction, design, finance and management preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient skills in standard office software programs
- Ability to navigate project sites (may include walking, climbing, and/or bending); 75-100% of time will be working outside walking the jobsite and getting on equipment
Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Cranford NJ
Client Job ID: 1586360