* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
We are seeking talented individuals to manage construction of industrial scale food and beverage production facilities.
This role is client facing and you will need to work collaboratively with owners, subs, building officials, and our A/E team. Our projects are located throughout the United States and Canada and this is a site based position.
Up to 100% overnight travel is required based on project needs.
Projects typically last from 6 to 12+ months.
You will most likely travel home to see family every 2nd to 3rd weekend Thurs-Sunday
There may be weeks between projects were you are just working from home.
Meal and lodging per diems are provided along with reasonable travel provisions.
You get to keep all Flight, Hotel, and Car Rental Reward points.
???????Typical Responsibilities Include
- Daily supervision of construction activities including coordination of subcontractors and site safety programs
- Working with project management on the developing and updating project scope, budget and schedule
- Establishing and maintaining site safety procedures with our safety team
- Overseeing process, mechanical and utility equipment installations
- Permitting, code and regulatory approval
- Change order and general construction administration
- Coordination of field engineering
- Inspection coordination
- Supporting facility start up
- Managing third party testing and inspection
- You have a minimum of four (4) years of progressively responsible job site experience working on industrial building projects. Design-build experience is preferred
- You have a fundamental understanding of all phases of construction and an ability to read and interpret construction documents, schedules and budgets
- You have strong technical, organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is a plus
- A bachelors degree in construction science, building science, construction engineering or a related field is strongly preferred