Lucas Group has partnered again with this 45+ year old stable, non-union, Commercial and Industrial Michigan Contractor for a key role on their Construction Team. This role is critical for their success with upcoming major light industrial projects planned in the next few months. This is a permanent role. The CEO, management team and select employees have double-digit company tenure. This is an employee-owned company with profit sharing for all.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage construction site. Coordinate manpower and subcontractors.
- Collaborates with Project Managers, Sales and Customers.
- Process all required paperwork, verify drawings and build project IAW the plans and specifications.
- 3-5 years previous Project Lead experience.
- Extensive skills in sheet metal, piping or HVAC.
- Very good driving record.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: No Degree required.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years previous project lead experience.
Compensation: Competitive pay (hourly) with full benefits. Some overtime. No relocation.
Title: CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
Location: Lansing, MI
Client Industry: Commercial Construction
Client Job ID: 1580827