Construction Coordinator Assistant (ENTRY-LEVEL role with administrative assistant experience).
Assist in all tasks required for construction starts. Works directly with the Construction STARTS TEAM in the NEW HOME Construction process.
Administrative assistant involved directly in all data entry reporting to the Construction Coordinator.
M-F; weekends off.
Requires great attitude, team-oriented person with software/tech savvy.
Construction Coordinator Assistant
Reports to the CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR
Assists in all tasks required for construction starts. Works directly with the Starts Team in the new home construction process.
- Requests new home starts as required by management.
- Inspects address specific start requests, home plans, and surveys for completeness and accuracy.
- Inputs start data into builder’s software program.
- Submits building permit requests with the appropriate municipalities.
- Tracks progress of the permitting process.
- Tracks and maintains reporting of all company inventory throughout the start process.
- Ensures delivery of sufficient inventory to meet company plan.
- Plans and coordinates starts to avoid delays.
- Communicates professionally and in a timely manner with city municipalities, trades/vendors, and other internal departments as required.
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Windows, Excel and Word.
- Must have the ability to read and understand architectural and structural blueprints.
- Ability to read and understand site plans, surveys and project plat maps.
- Construction experience a plus but not required.
- Familiarity in dealing with local municipalities a plus.
- Brix software desired but not required.
- Team oriented.