Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Compliance Officer. This role will assist the Chief Compliance Officer in the development, administration, and monitoring of all aspects of the Bank’s Compliance Management Program. Will monitor new and revised legislation; work with management to determine impacts; and assist in the implementation and training associated with the new and revised law/regulation. Position may require relocation as it is located 80 miles from central Houston.
- In-depth understanding and experience with Compliance regulations.
- Problem solving and analytical skills (i.e. identify issues, gather and analyze information and skillful resolution).
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proven leadership and management skills – inspire and motivate others to perform; accept feedback from others; and interact positively.
- Enhanced customer service, judgment, quality management, planning and organizing skills.
- Proficient computer skills with general banking systems, software and Microsoft Office Suites.