Compliance Manager up to $110K
Lucas Group has partnered with a growing financial institution to conduct a search for a Compliance Manager. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years’ progressive work experience in banking compliance. This visible position offers an amazing opportunity to be part of the executive team of an entrepreneurial, growing, well-funded financial institution with competitive benefits.
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- 6+ years of compliance/regulatory experience
- Extensive knowledge in banking compliance, OCC, credit unions regulations at the State and Federal Level
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, or related field
- This position requires a high degree of initiative, discretion, and judgment. Incumbent applies advanced knowledge of overall bank operations to work performed.
- Responsible for the bank’s overall compliance program, which involves managing the bank’s compliance program; monitoring the bank’s compliance with banking regulations and laws; responding to inquiries about the bank’s compliance policy in relation to loans, deposits, and customer service
- Serves as the bank’s Bank Secrecy Act Officer and administers program to ensure the bank and employees are in compliance with BSA.
- Coordinates bank’s internal and external compliance audits as well as the OCC review and, with management, responds to audit and review findings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by President & CEO and Board of Directors.