Compliance and Internal Investigations Associate (DC)
A mid-sized, full service law firm in Washington, DC is seeking a compliance and investigations associate. This practice group is recognized for skillfully representing its clients through government, civil, and regulatory enforcement matters.
What makes this a unique opportunity?
- The associate in this client-facing role will have responsibility for developing strategies and managing the response to government actions, both through planned regulatory investigations as well as crisis response scenarios
- This practice group has strong ties to Healthcare providers, and becomes uniquely positioned to become an expert on guiding these clients through fraud and abuse matters
- Competitive compensation in a firm that values its associates' career development
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in government investigations, specifically False Claims Act defenses
- Strong academic credentials
- DC bar or waiver required