In-House Compliance Analyst (Chicago Area)
Lucas Group’s client, a privately held multinational company based in the northern suburbs of Chicago, is seeking to add a compliance analyst to its growing compliance team. This opportunity offers a collegial and team-oriented environment where your integral contributions and input are appreciated.
- Provide assistance with development of compliance data system / data base
- Assist with document control
- Assist with FDA Filings
- Provide detail in the Company’s Filing calendar for Routine / New product applications
- Assist with product filings and data database
- Assist in creating and managing Library for existing and new applications
- Support efforts for initial and ongoing filings
- Provide assistance with filings related to new products / Provisionals / deemed products
- Help with collection of product specific design features from business and organize into library
- Two or more years of experience as a paralegal or analyst
- Strong technology and communication skills
- Experience with FDA and filings preferred
- Experienced and comfortable working with Excel, Word and Acrobat
WHY WORK WITH LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #8 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2019.