Lucas Group has partnered with our client in transportation and logistics on their search for a Manager of Compensation. This individual will report to the Sr. Director of compensation and lead 1 direct report as this organization overhauls their compensation function.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage the administration of all compensation programs for management level positions.
- Partner with business and HR leadership on new solutions and processes for the compensation function.
- Manage vendor relationships and participation in surveys.
- SAP and Success Factors preferred
- Extensive experience across all aspects of the compensation function.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA or BS
- Work Experience: 8 years
Title: Manager Compensation
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client Industry: Transportation/Logistics
Lucas Group ID: