Title: Compensation Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
Lucas Group Job ID: 1567715
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leader in the distribution of utility equipment company on their search for a Compensation Manager located in St. Louis, MO. The Compensation Manager will provide support, guidance and expertise on all compensation programs and initiatives domestically. This role will be tasked with doing all IPO readiness work including Executive Compensation.
Additional requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages the development, implementation, and administration of total rewards programs for the enterprise and may include the development of executive programs and board meeting research and preparation.
- Provides strategic direction in shaping total rewards philosophy and developing initiatives, processes and operational plans in support of business strategies.
- Leads and develops the benefits team to maximize performance and ensure effective program administration.
- Oversees program measurement and evaluation, vendor and broker management and budget development.
- Manages the implementation of benefits, compensation, and wellness programs that are competitive, cost effective, and promote a positive employee value proposition.
- Consults with HR executives to develop optimal cost management solutions and execute effective delivery.
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally, 5-7 years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
- 5-7 years’ experience in total rewards and wellness plan design, program development and measurement, vendor and broker management, and budget management.
- Experience with quantitative analysis and utilizing cost-benefit analysis to recommend financially sound solutions.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.