Title: Compensation & Benefits Leader
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1568330
Role Overview: Lucas Group is partnered with a complex global organization in professional services that is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Leader. This individual will report to the Head of HR, lead a small team, and be tasked with building out the organization's total rewards function. The Head of HR is looking for someone that will bring in new ideas and best practices to help the company be a Great Place to Work.
- 10+ years compensation and benefits experience
- BA in HR or related field (MBA and CEBS preferred)
- Experience in managing relationships with plan consultants including actuary and lawyers to ensure plan compliance; insurance consultants, brokers, carriers and other vendors to ensure competitiveness is maintained
- Experience in managing open enrollment and handling employee communications.
- Experience in developing and implementing a compensation infrastructure including job evaluation, market pricing/survey participation, salary structures, and job benchmarking/slotting.
- Strong understanding of Benefits and Payroll interaction, as Payroll will roll up to this individual.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.