Title: Compensation Administrator
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Lucas Group ID: 1571703
Our client is looking for a seasoned Compensation Administrator to join their team. This position will be responsible for the development, implementation, communication and administration of the credit union’s salary administration programs to ensure positive employee reaction and understanding. The incumbent participates in establishing company objectives pertinent to compensation by monitoring trends, evaluating competitiveness and analyzing costs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field is required
- five to seven years’ salary administration experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is preferred
The right candidate will be doing:
- Project based performance evaluations
- Plan for employee construct evaluations
- Reviewing evaluations and job analysis, merit increases, and they have an on-going project scheduled to end soon so this person will jump in running, so skills are very key.
- Working on Job Descriptions, write, job grading, participate in compensation committee meetings
- Very involved in creating competencies to jobs, collaborate with Managers on new positions.
- Conduct Mid-year evaluations for all employees
- Project Management skills are a must as well as knowledge of payroll because the individual will also play back up for payroll processing if needed.
- A great fit will be numbers oriented, highly skilled in Excel and Salary Administration.
- Customer Service focused individual is a great fit, upbeat, positive, versatile and professional, confident in meetings and presentations.
- The company is going through a new HCM implementation to Dayforce and they've already gone live with the Payroll, Benefits program and are adding Compensation and Recruitment by end of year.
- The Compensation Administrator will also be participating in Salary Surveys working in a team of 8-9 people with different specialties.
Work environment is Business Casual and 8-5pm exempt with possible OT.
Company has strong community values participating with many charities including the U.S. Military.
They have a strong Millennial Outreach program trying to attract the younger generations.
Benefits include medical through BCBS of OK, dental, vision large employer contribution at least 70% with multiple plans, 401K 5% match @ 1 year, Corporate Discounts, In House Gym, PTO, 10 Paid Federal holidays.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.