The Community Manager assists the Community Director with the overall operation of the property to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position interacts with internal and external customers including resident, vendors, board members and committee members, as well as company employees.
This position is also responsible for site level leadership, responsible for collecting and posting rent payments; managing resident delinquencies, evictions, invoice processing, and legal notices; and performing pre-close and closeout accounting processes.
Directly supervise Leasing Agents and Resident Service Specialists.
Participates in the hiring, training, performance management and termination of Leasing Agents and Resident Service Specialists.
Monitors all accounts receivable including collecting rent, posting rent, making daily bank deposits, and maintaining balanced, accurate rent roll.
Collects delinquent account balances from previous residents. Calculate and Process tenant refunds.
Accurately and timely completes daily, weekly, and monthly financial and leasing reports, including month-end pre-close, closeout, market surveys, and lease expiration matrix.
Generate various reports as required.
Audits records and files to identify dates requiring administrative action, such as lease expiration dates, delinquent accounts, and unlawful detainers.
Processes evictions, which includes processing all necessary paperwork, serving notices, and attending court hearings.
Leases units as needed. Ensures execution of leases and lease files are properly completed.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Property Management or other related discipline PREFERRED
3-5 years experience managing housing
2-5 years experience supervising and managing staff
2 years previous property leasing experience or applicable skills
Strong MS Office Suite experience
CPO, ARM, CAM certifications preferred.
Ability to work effectively with all levels in organization including military community and military command.
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Participate with cross-functional project teams as assigned. Lead new product transfer activities. Interface with suppliers and...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * The Project Engineer will be responsible for cost reduction and product quality improvement projects of existing products. ...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * The Sr. Production Supervisor is responsible for the hiring, training and performance management of a group of production and support...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * In this role, you will be asked to: Exceed sales target for your territory Develop a Territory Sales Plan that focuses on...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Major functions and purpose of position: Supports the oversight of the day to day operations of the site including accounting,...