Lucas Group has partnered with a financial services client to identify a Commissions Reporting Analyst to join their Accounting team. Reporting to the Controller, this role will be responsible for the monthly calculations of commissions for the Sales team and assist in the continued scaling of the commissions process.
This is a highly visible role that will play a vital part in building, implementing, and improving the development and strategy of the team. With great career progression, this is also an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with excellent company culture and incredible benefits and perks.
- Manage the full cycle process of sales commissions
- Communicate with sales managers and provide accurate commission reports
- Data reconciliations and continuously improve processes
- Analyze trends and opportunities for improvements
- Ad hoc financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in commission consulting and financial modeling
- Xactly software experience
- Critical analyzing capabilities
Job ID: 1582024