Commercial Sales Rep – Colorado
Lucas Group has partnered with an established, award winning roofing and exterior restoration company that is looking to expand their Commercial sales team in the Rocky Mountain region due to their growth in the area.
Our client has built their reputation and success around award winning customer service, customer satisfaction and quality materials and workmanship. They have been in business for around 10 years and in the last 5 have been ranked in the Top 50 in the US for Roofing contractors as well winning numerous awards for product excellence and community involvement. They not only take care of their customers but also their employees. This is an excellent culture that is team oriented, inclusive and collaborative. They take a lot of pride in what they do and give back to the local communities that they serve.
As the Commercial sales rep, you will be calling on their current and new clients in the territory and follow up on leads while networking to help build out the region out. This organization is well established on the residential side and is rolling that success in to the commercial side. They have been building the commercial division for a year now and now have a big enough pipeline to add to the sales team. You will get all the tools and support you need to be successful in this position. We are looking for an experienced roofing and multi state sales person who is experienced in calling on Commercial customers. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is growing the right way and success here can be very lucrative. They also did not layoff or furlough anyone through all of Covid.
- 3+ years of sales experience selling roofing or exterior restoration preferably to Commercial clients
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Self-Motivated – entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work, pivot quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment and work flexible hours as needed
- Experienced with CRM or sales tracking software
- At least basic Microsoft and Excel knowledge
- Relationship sales experience with Integrity and focus on always doing the right thing
- Valid, clean driving record
- Prior experience working remotely
Greater Denver, CO Area is ideal but open to anywhere in CO or even Wyoming
- Very competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits package (Health Ins, Dental, Vision & HSA)
- Company Vehicle
- Ongoing training, Personal Development and significant advancement opportunities