CONTRACTS EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY - TEMPORARY ROLE (Baltimore - DC Metro)
Lucas Group is seeking contracts experienced attorneys for long term temporary roles with law firms and corporate clients in the Baltimore - DC Metro area.
- Manage and coordinate the full-lifecycle contracts management process for several business groups in a high-volume environment with quick turnaround times and SLA’s.
- Draft terms and evaluate commercial contracts including but not limited to: procurement, vendor agreements, and customer agreements. Assist with issue resolution, address breach of contract situations
- Negotiate commercial agreements
- Work closely with key stakeholder and vendors on contract process
- Ensure contracts are compliant with applicable law, rules or regulations
- Juris Doctorate Degree (JD) from an accredited law school required
- Licensed and in good standing in Pennsylvania
- Three years of experience working in contract negotiation at a company or law firm
- General understanding of data privacy (including GDPR) and data security for negotiation in certain commercial contracts
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, strong work ethic, and willing and able to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and use time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experienced and skilled with Lexis/Nexis, Westlaw and other research tools
- Familiarity with contract management systems is a plus
- Client first attitude
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top ten on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2019. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.