Lucas Group has partnered with an exciting and growing company in DFW, TX. Our client is currently undergoing M&A which has created a new opportunity within their accounting team. The chosen candidate will be eager, hungry, and driven to perform the below responsibilities as well as engaging in professional growth opportunities provided by the CFO!
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts through customer calls and email, account adjustments, small balance write off, and customer reconciliations.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
• Enlist the efforts of applicable departments when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all departments.
• Additional projects as necessary.
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- 2-5 years' experience
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Collections, required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively independently and in a team environment
- Proactive, flexible, dependable, will to work additional hours as necessary
- Customer service attitude
- Workday experience preferred, not required